Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-13-2018, 06:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: ok so FAIR is a Major Right Leaning Group, so they obviously know how to make 1+1=3.
Fair says $113B
Fine, let's say they are greatly exagerating.

What % does it not make the wall profitable in a few years??
The cost of the wall will be $25B for this practice.

10% is $11.3B/yr which the wall still pays for itself in a few years.

Forbes says $18.5B/yr just in medical costs alone, few years.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2018/02/26/how-american-citizens-finance-health-care-for-undocumented-immigrants/#631eef7c12c4

DACA alone has already cost us almost $50B, kids that wouldn't be here and that price goes up Annually.

I Don't know, in my eyes the Billions we spend for a wall will eventually pay for itelf. How quick it really pays for itself is the question.
Factor in the Hit Cartels will also take, and it's almost a no-brainer.

But Yet, I still haven't seen anyone give me a viable alternative that would be as effective.

FAIR's numbers take into account services to children that are citizens and leave out potential benefits to our economy or any tax revenue generated. To be quite frank, it could be that undocumented immigrants provide a net benefit to our economy rather than cost us money.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Belsnickel - 12-13-2018, 07:23 PM