Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-13-2018, 07:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: FAIR's numbers take into account services to children that are citizens and leave out potential benefits to our economy or any tax revenue generated. To be quite frank, it could be that undocumented immigrants provide a net benefit to our economy rather than cost us money.I
In what world? They don't generate enough Tax money vs the Services used.
Didn't you see the Forbes article at 19B? That's just some of the medical side of it.
We haven't even touched on how much it costs pers student that shouldn't be here. ($14k per student to school them).
I believe the average is 297k kids born each year to illegal parents??
297 k X 14 k= 4.158 k x 12 (cause there's 13 1 for each year) = 54.054 B Per year. It will go up and down some, but each time a group graduates HS, another moves in at Kindergarten.
This doesn't include costs of being born that we usually eat as well. The average Cost for child birth is $10.8k
so 297k x 10.8k is another $3.21 B
Since the majority of illegal immigrants are in poverty add in things such as:
medicaid
food stamps
housing
WiC
Free Breakfast/lunches at schools
TANF
SSI
and who knows what else.
So how far off is that 113B when I'm already half there with out including benefits?
Now before you guys go we get it back once they are adults and working, wrong again.
It is very typical that people born to a social class remain with in that social class, the movement between social classes is very minimal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-13-2018, 08:38 PM