Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-13-2018, 08:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You've failed to address the CATO study cited that points out the flaw in the numbers you are using.

In all seriousness, for every legitimate study (not counting ones from racist think tanks) that indicates undocumented immigrants are a burden to our economy, I could find one that indicates they are a boon. This is not a settled matter, not matter how much you care to believe and no matter how many numbers you pull out of thin air. Actual economists are not in agreement on the impact to economy, whether positive or negative, from undocumented immigration. This is why I said it could be. I don't know the answer for certain, I just know that I'm going to trust actual experts on the matter rather then white supremacists.

??
I'm not using CATO Numbers at all here.

Look up averages of how much it costs per student in school (K12)
Look up how many Children were born last year to illegal parents.
Look up average cost of a normal child birth in the US.

Do some simple math. Think about the benefits those parents get from their Kids being USC's.

Those numbers are not made, up, are they perfect? No, I'm showing the maxes, what is the real % is the unknown, but I'm going to go high on that side.
Show me some of your numbers where it says they are good for the ecomonmy.
IRS Says there is about $20B unclaimed each year, still doesn't cover the costs of just sending the kids to school.

I don't know everything about all of this, but I do know simple math, Money In <<<<<<<< Money out and thats not good for future generations and a wall will change that to Money In << Money out over time. Isn't that the goal??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-13-2018, 09:11 PM