Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here comes everything pumpkin.
(09-18-2015, 04:14 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I must say that I'm a sucker for a pumpkin latte once or twice when the cold weather comes. I feel like an overly tan, teenage white girl wearing furry boots and yoga pants when I order one though.

We have Starbucks locations on campus an done of my favorite things to do here is to get in line behind all of these student ordering whatever in the hell they are ordering and just go up and say "large coffee, black." They don't even bother with correcting me on the size anymore because I don't care and they know it.

It doesn't happen often though because Starbucks coffee isn't that great and it's overpriced. I'd rather get it from Dunkin' than Starbucks. But I keep my own coffee at my desk most of the time.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Here comes everything pumpkin. - fredtoast - 09-18-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Here come everything pumpkin. - Belsnickel - 09-18-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Here come everything pumpkin. - Beaker - 09-19-2015, 11:56 AM