Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers
(12-14-2018, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I appreciate your optimism, but you realize the better we do, the longer Merv will be our HC, right?

Oh man, I sure know where you're coming from.   I want the current coaching staff to go - at least most of it, and I want a nice high draft pick.

But for me I'll take winning if it means that several players are coming into their own and have the potential to add to our core next year.  

I'll be really excited if Ross continues to step it up (stop giving up on routes and generally be more aggressive in his routes). Ringo continues to play good ball in the middle, Billings becomes more consistent  in his run fits and improve his hand technique, Vigil continues on an upward course, Driskel continues to improve, Core continues to make plays, Westerman puts together a consistent chain of good games, Price improves at Center, Phillips starts to be where he should and play the ball in the air better...

I'll take that over a couple of draft picks - as much as I want impact players in the top of the first three rounds (Not impossible if we draft in the top half of the draft).

And please, for the love of God, do not draft a QB in the first two rounds like James Rapien and Joe Goodberry want to do!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers - 3wt - 12-14-2018, 01:17 PM