Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers
(12-14-2018, 12:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don't care about things that happened 4 years ago. Dalton has long rebounded from that game to have a career year the following year.

I care about what I see this season, and I'm just not going to crown a qb after a 174 yard outing.

If you want to talk stats and %'s tho, "get back at me" when Driskel wins a game. Until then, I'll take Daltons winning % over Driskels current one.

Outside of that, I do think Driskel has potential and is a better prospect then McCarron. Although McCarron had the big game experience. I just think it's a little premature to crown him based of the strong run game and defense plan they had against the Chargers.
I am not saying crown Driskel that is what I want to get away from make the players fight it out for the right to start. Next year let Dalton and Driskel fight for the starting job and may the best man win. Like the Bullock and Elliot {spelling} fight a few years ago draft pick be damned in that case and Daltons paycheck should not have any impact on who starts the best QB starts. That might light a fire under Daltons sorry AZZ and make him a better QB competition breeds excellence. Don't just hand the job back to Dalton.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers - BengalsBong - 12-14-2018, 01:22 PM