Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers
(12-14-2018, 01:22 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I am not saying crown Driskel that is what I want to get away from make the players fight it out for the right to start. Next year let Dalton and Driskel fight for the starting job and may the best man win. Like the Bullock and Elliot {spelling} fight a few years ago draft pick be damned in that case and Daltons paycheck should not have any impact on who starts the best QB starts. That might light a fire under Daltons sorry AZZ and make him a better QB competition breeds excellence. Don't just hand the job back to Dalton.

Pretty sure Dalton has beaten Jake's sorry AZZ every preseason. He beats him in the eyeball test on Sundays too. He pretty much beats him out in every way possible except for maybe foot speed.

If they were to draft a QB high, and have a competition with Dalton next year so be it. Driskell isn't the answer though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers - jason - 12-14-2018, 02:10 PM