Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers
(12-14-2018, 02:17 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Dalton was the season MVP through  that game. Period. 

The game of which the Stealers walked awway with yet another win on a questionable non call. (Pick)

You have to wonder what this does to a teams psyche when it continues to happen over and over again. Because the wheels fell off after that.

Off the top of my head:
Three or four NFL rules have been changed, re-written, or enforced due to Stealers hits on Bengals players.
1 Palmer
2 Rivers
3 Huber
4 Gio ("unfortunate hit")

The Bryant catch in the 2015 PO game was not a catch. Why no offsetting penalties on Joey?

We finally get a equalizer and he is quickly branded the dirtiest player in the NFL.

As far as this season goes, we have a defense that is very close to being the worst in NFL history. Read that again.

Our coaches suck. All of them. It only took Lazor how many games to figure out Mixon needs more touches? Why never Gio AND Mixon back there Huuuh? 

By all means continue to blame a bright spot in the early goings although i'd like to remind you we already have a thread dedicated to this, conflict. 
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Driskel-should-be-starter-next-year
I agree with the bolded. We have always had to fight the refs and the other team. I was hoping after 2 refs was fired and 2 made to retire one of them being the steelers lil helper that things was going to change this year and we would get a fair shake. It is not as bad or obvious as in years past but it is starting to become an issue again the closer to the playoffs we get {we as in the NFL not the Bengals}. 

The Steelers game this year was lost due to scoring too fast and leaving Ben with 1.30 left of the clock and 2 time outs and I think they just needed a field goal if I am not mistaken. So that clearly falls in the lap of the OC and HC. Dalton is not terrible when his Oline blocks great and he has all his weapons around him but he falters when a few guys like his main targets go out for a few games. Lets face it injuries happen every year in the NFL rarely does a team dodge injuries to key players. Other QB spread the ball around which Dalton sucks at so the injuries does not affect their teams as much because they have developed other WR. Driskel is doing this for us now hopefully by the end of the year we will know if Ross and Core are going to improve enough to depend on them next season. Once Dalton gets back under center I fear that only AJ Boyd and the RB will sniff a target.

I do like Pollock as a coach so far he needs more of his guys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers - BengalsBong - 12-14-2018, 03:10 PM