Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to make the move official
(12-14-2018, 04:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Should have atleast a few years barring injuries and he seems to stay in good shape and relatively healthy.

When a player plays well you pay the man and if he is the player most deserving for that dough so be it.

LT has been a hole for years now and Glenn seems too fat and slow to handle speed rushers and is not as aggressive
in the running game as i was expecting. Should of had a lot more pancakes this year when he peeled to the outside.

Think Glenn would be better on the right side at Guard next to Andre who i think might be the best RT for us now
until we get a young player to take over once he is groomed to do so.

I can't get on board with shifting Glenn to the Right side of the OL, at all.  If he's ineffective at run blocking as a LT, those deficiencies will only get magnified by putting him on the Right side.  And, as for putting him at RG?  Do you really want him going one on one with all of the awesome 3 technique DTs in the league?  I know that I don't want to see that happen.

Cordy Glenn did what the Bengals needed him to, be a high-priced emergency LT.  It's sad that he never regained form from his injuries, etc., but there is no use in continuing to dish out the 6th highest OT money to a guy that barely rates as a starter compared to his contemporaries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
It's time to make the move official - jj22 - 12-14-2018, 11:37 AM
RE: It's time to make the move official - SunsetBengal - 12-14-2018, 06:33 PM