Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-14-2018, 02:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What if we find Americans who knowingly hire illegals and imprison them?  

Fining and Jail time for companies and individuals that hire illegals is already a law, obviously it's not working.

Any other ideas?

(12-14-2018, 02:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: Good point not often argued anymore (wonder why? **cough** Trump Co employing majority illegal immigrants, and his supporters being fine with it).

Why haven't we never fined or ended tax benefits to these companies that continue to hire them? When Romney mentioned Self Deportation, this was one of the ideas thrown about. If they can't get jobs, they won't come.

But many illegal immigrants work for cheap and do jobs Americans even those broke and damn near homeless turn their noses up to. So companies continue to hire them.

And no JPP, Trump hires LEGAL immigrants. He's is also using key pieces of the "Self-Deportation" plan that you speak of. And Romney is harsher on immigration than Trump. Romney wants all DACA kids to be deported. Says they don't belong here.

Name the companies that have hired illegals and continue to do so knowingly?

Which jobs?? I bet you that there is Americans already working those jobs as well.

Anyways, my goal it so stem the flow of migrants in and deal with what we have here already.

PS Matt, I read that if the Illegal Immigrants were given the Legal right to work in the US, that the GDP would shoot up 5% Also there is no way we could deport them all, and I'm not for that. We need to give them a way to work legally and a path. No handouts though. Anyone that's used Gov Benefits or been convicted of a crime 2/10/lifetime ban depending on the severity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-14-2018, 06:43 PM