Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-12-2018, 05:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: For one can we quit acting like only illegals coming here are Mexican? That would help the debate not be so toxic.

I dont think people think that at all. Sure it angers some who think Mexicans come here for a free ride, but the majority doesn’t feel that way. My small town has a lot of Mexicans. I assume some are here on visas or whatever, but they work very hard and do many jobs some of us spoiled people don’t want to do. We have had a few serious crimes in a populated town of about 2500 from mexicans that somehow disappear, but that’s not the norm. Our problems are black & whites living in meth world. But that’s quickly becoming an epidemic everywhere.

It has been easy to enter the U.S. for those who want to. There are dangerous people out there with bad intentions. I want the wall. Not for MAGA, but for security purposes. If people want to come in, we have to have a good system for them to do so.

In a HD world view, dems want illegals and actually want to give them the right to vote because it’s too easy for them. Reps don’t because they won’t get the votes. The rest of us want what’s best for everyone. I just prefer you earn it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - HarleyDog - 12-14-2018, 08:21 PM