Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have a high amount of food violations
(12-14-2018, 01:21 PM)3wt Wrote: I know what you mean.  The Brown family has always been old school.

Still, I love being there, watching the game and looking out over the Ohio River and Kentucky hills.   I have no real problem with the stadium except the price of food and the team they've fielded the last three years.

Yeah, it's the management that's the issue.  I too like PBS.  It just looks a lot older in comparison to the palaces being built these days.  It's crazy that this is the 19th season.  

I used to sit at the end of the upper deck in the northwest corner.  There was a beer bottle that someone had tossed back amongst the piping, and you could see it as you rode the smaller escalator to the upper deck.  It was easy to spot, and it remained there for years, the better part of a decade, anyway.  By the end it was caked in dust and grime.  Attention to detail doesn't stay within the while lines with this bunch.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have a high amount of food violations - Awful Llama - 12-14-2018, 09:27 PM