Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Players Away Do YOU Think We Are?
I tend to agree with your assessment. Price needs to improve, and then a minimum of one other either needs to improve or be drafted/signed. Ideally, this would be a big focus in FA, with maybe a high-ish pick used to pick up some extra talent (2nd/3rd). Unless we want to wait until 2020 to draft a AB, grab a guy in the first round this coming year.

Young QB needs to be drafted. First rounder. If he’s drafted in 2019, let him sit behind Dalton and learn.

Ross needs to continue his improvement and get involved more outside of the red zone.

A good TE would be great but I wouldn’t make it a priority. Kroft is a fine option and Uzomah is okay as well. If they have someone they like come up, great. I’m not going to count this one.

On defense, two LBs.

A starting DT. Perhaps Glasgow once he returns, perhaps Billings improves. Running backs have gotten to the second level all season fairly easily. I think we have some good guys that can improve.

CB I think we are fine. As in, the Bengals can compete at a high level with Dre and Jackson out there. There could be some improvements made, but I think a lot of the issue was a scheme thing.

Yep, 7-8. That is just starters. Depth is very important as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Players Away Do YOU Think We Are? - KillerGoose - 12-15-2018, 12:15 PM