Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to make the move official
(12-16-2018, 11:21 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the Management continues their old ways of doing business, then no, they likely won't get anyone good in free agency.  However, with the team able to free itself from the Cordy Glenn deal without any dead money attached, I think it's fair to expect them to take a good look at reinvesting that money in a different player(s).

I think that it's also logical to assume that after putting in a season of work here, Coach Pollack will have a voice in what personnel he wants to build his OL out of.  With Ogbuehi, Fisher, and Hart's contracts all about to expire, you can believe that there will be some players brought in via free agency.  They simply won't be able to draft everyone that they need.

All three of those players are terrible.  Fisher could be considered sub-par I guess but has health issues.

Yes they'll have to find replacements for those, but damn, how can even lower tiered FAs be worse?

I agree the Cordy Glenn money could be used if they cut him to pursue other FAs of value.

But so could cutting MJ and some other overpaid guys on defense.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
It's time to make the move official - jj22 - 12-14-2018, 11:37 AM
RE: It's time to make the move official - BengalsRocker - 12-16-2018, 11:30 AM