Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you agree or disagree with this guys opioion?
(12-17-2018, 03:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'd amend it to: People who believe we have an obligation to help each other tend to be Democrats. People who believe we have an obligation to help ourselves tend to be Republicans.

The original makes it sound like Republicans are selfish, and I do not believe that blanket statement is factual. I think the concept of personal responsibility plays a huge role.

Sometimes Republicans ignore roadblocks in the way for others. Sometimes Democrats see more options available to help than really exist.

I agree more with the Bolded that the OP's post.

I help several families outside of my own annually and they are mainly children of single moms.
That is the segment that I wish to help the most. The kids can't help it if their dads have abandoned them. And I am fully for going after those dads. I also do not believe in helping mothers that do not know who the father is, they know in most cases. Use DNA testing and confirm. The fathers should not be allowed to get away that easy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you agree or disagree with this guys opioion? - Mike M (the other one) - 12-17-2018, 04:02 PM