Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-17-2018, 04:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Double fence with barbed wire on top of both. I'm very well aware of what it is, but some people here like to use the Wall/Fence term interchangeably.

And why wouldn't it be as effective as they claim? The problem is that the are unsure the number that was actually crossing daily before the fence was erected, but now they definitely know how many aren't coming thru.

I won't even argue a wall wouldn't help, but it is a question of cost vs benefit in my eyes. A decade ago we were being told that illegal immigrants from Mexico were coming here to take jobs Americans don't want to do. Fast forward to now and we are being told that they're coming here to rape and murder us and go on the government dole while they are raping and murdering us and we're going to build a free* wall to keep 'em out.

I'm pretty intrigued to see what the next president tells me Mexican immigrants are coming here to do. I can't help but be skeptical when republican #1 says they are "guest workers" who are helping us out by providing an alternative to spoiled and lazy union democrats who refuse to do their jobs. Republican #2 says they are dangerous and we have to build a physical wall to keep them out. What comes next?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Nately120 - 12-17-2018, 11:25 PM