Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-18-2018, 03:04 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Whenever this discussion occurs, why is it in relation to undocumented immigrants that are coming here to make a better life for themselves? Why don't the people pushing for the switch to Jus Soli ever invoke the wealthy people from other countries that have children here to try to protect assets? Why not discuss how so many wealthy Saudis have had their children here so they can keep assets in the country and for the members of the royal family to be able to flee in the case of the people realizing how shitty the regime has been to them?

I'd rather have people having anchor babies here that are trying to improve their lives rather than run from their mistakes.

It's my personal belief that they have bought the fear they have been sold.

I mean how many rich Saudis are in the news for being gang members?  But as long as there are Mexican gangs we can make white people afraid.

I wasn't around then but maybe I missed reading about the big push to keep Italians from entering the US when the Mafia was at its height?  

The US love to pick a minority and claim it is the (latest) reason for all the troubles (crime, unemployment, etc).  Rather than work to solve problems we just make people afraid of the problem.  It's sad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - GMDino - 12-18-2018, 03:34 PM