Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-18-2018, 04:30 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And Matt, those economic reports you keep trying to talk about? If you eat, sleep and live for this stuff, you should be able to give me a few links. I am willing to bet that the majority of your economic reports you have read are what happens if we deport all of them. That's not what this discussion is about. I have also already made it clear my intent to not to deport anyone. Only to stop more from coming and deal with the ones already here by legalizing them in some way shape or form and the deportees will be ones with records.
If you have any that talk about their economic impact as illegal vs legal, that's what I'd like to see most, if you have any like that.

I'll just bother addressing this: no, I can't give you links. Most of the things I read are behind a university subscription paywall that prevents me from sharing them.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Belsnickel - 12-18-2018, 04:38 PM