Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-19-2018, 10:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My contention whenever abortion threads are brought up is unchanging. IF someone germane to the situation wants the child then the child should be given a chance to live. A mother's choice of convenience should not trump another parent's choice to raise a child.

If the father didn't want the child why must he pay child support? Is it because he must take responsibility for his actions?

If the father doesn't want the child, the parents get into a physical altercation, and the baby is aborted can the father be charged in the death of the child?

I get we all come up with reasons to sooth our cognitive dissonance; hell, even I accept the reality of abortion if no one involved wants the child, as much as it sickens me. But if one of the parents/grandparents wants the child why not give him/her a chance? IMO we have to come up with something better than her body her choice. She chose to participate in an activity and only she doesn't have to be held responsible if she chooses not.

That pretty well sums up my opinion. My only asterisk there would be if it was consensual. If not, there isn't a lot of good choices for the victim. But they should have a chance to have some say after that choice was taken from them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - Benton - 12-20-2018, 12:44 AM