Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-20-2018, 02:48 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well I think Hank Williams Sr. said it best, "Mind your own business and you won't be minding mine." I also like the bumper sticker that reads, "Don't like abortions? Don't have one." Now, do I like the idea of women getting abortions?, as a matter of fact, I think it's a disgusting practice,(and only should be used in cases of rape, incest,or if the mothers life is in danger)not as a birth control method. I consider myself a good christian, or at least a decent one, going to services weekly, yet I respect the right of people to make their own decisions when it comes to abortion. Now you might say, "What about the rights of the unborn?" Well, I have struggled with this, but ultimately decided that the fetus/ baby is attached to the woman and the woman has the ultimate say in the matter. With the advent of "the morning after pill" I would hope women would only choose an abortion as a last resort, I would prefer they not choose it at all. I think my beliefs are rare in the fact that I'm "pro life" and "pro choice", yes, I believe an individual can be both. Just my 2 cents.

I'm really socially liberal.....but I agree with you. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - jmccracky - 12-20-2018, 04:38 AM