Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-20-2018, 01:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: The "idea" that USA #1 and that's why people (who are just greedy and willing to work for nothing) continue to come here and there's nothing we can do to help other countries stabilize was funny to me.

You attempted to put words in my mouth that I did not say. First US is not number one, but compared to the 4 other countries in this conversation we definitely are.

Have you ever been to a poor country and seen first hand how people steal from each other, especially the poor on poor crime??
Have you ever lived in Poverty?

Living in Poverty is not just about being poor, it's also a mentality.

Poor people want money, people with money want more money, people with a lot of money, still want more money.
You will be hard pressed to find people that are content with the amount of money they have.

This is half of my point about just giving those countries money.

Let's say I'm in charge and you just gave me $1B to make my country of 9 million people better.

First I call up BFine.
Guess what, silly Dino gave us a Billion.
Let's create a 100 homes for the poor project.
here's what we do, find an area, build 100 homes cheaply, and I want 3 mansions also built, 1 for you, 1 for me and 1 for Michealsean. Include those costs in the bills sent to me, but don't list them in the project. They are off the books.
Let me know when you have found us a good spot for the land, and I'll tell MichaelSean where to build his roads.

Call Up MichaelSean,
Guess what, hahaha that Dino gave us a Billion.
We have to spend some, you know on good deeds, so let's make some roads with that money.
Wait for BFine to tell you where to build them, then he's also going to build all three of us mansions, and I want you to build nice roads for us to use.

and to both, at the end of the project, we will split what every's left of the funding and try to ask for more for next year, and show the homes and roads we built with it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-20-2018, 02:28 PM