Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
I have no idea why some people on here try to paint others in a bad light just cause their opinions aren't the same.

To me, I am against abortion. Except when there is a crime involved or the danger to the mother/child is very life threatening.

Many in favor of abortion try to use the scientific "clump of cells" or what ever your case may be. It's all part of the cycle of a human being.

But in order to appease both sides, I would legally allow abortions only in the first trimester. After that, it needs to be proven that it's life threatening.

Now what I'm really wondering and waiting on to see if it changes, is when they finally figure out how to tell based on DNA if a person is LGBT or not. Once that's done, people will be testing their babies and possibly aborting the ones that test positive for the LGBT Group. imagine the uproar from the LGBT group or maybe not, who knows, but that I think that's going to play a role in the future if they can figure out it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - Mike M (the other one) - 12-20-2018, 03:37 PM