Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homer Bailey traded to Dodgers!
(12-23-2018, 03:01 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: This is already close to a 180 for a team when you factor in the new coaching staff too. It’s really exciting and I do believe that they’re not finished yet. They’re one starting pitcher away from being a playoff contender in 2019. The Reds finally are adding players instead of worrying about what bobble head to give away. Mike Brown has to know that fans are done with Marvin, I look for attendance to keep falling dramatically if Marvin is back. The days of the Browns being 2 automatic wins is done and the days of the Steelers owning Marvin still exist. The fans of both teams are fed up with lack of effort being the main culprit to losing. The lightbulb seems to have turned on for the Reds.
I agree. Reds have been too much into Bobble Head Night.  They have also milked the cow dry on Big Red Machine 1970's events. Unless Pete, Johnny, Joe and Big Dog Tony are suiting up and playing, those don't put wins on the board.  Great to see the manager, coaching and player moves and as Reds say, they aren't done yet.  The worst has been last place Reds on TV talking about what The Cowboy is eating after the game, that is some real last place team boring summer nonsense. Add in the Reds announcers Birthday salutes to Aggie Sue in Hogan City or Zeke in Perkyville, real boring Hee Haw stuff. They were one step away from giving the Cincinnati WKOP Les Nesman Farm Reports during the games. So great to see Reds might be getting back to having real baseball to watch and less Nesman.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Homer Bailey traded to Dodgers! - kevin - 12-23-2018, 03:26 AM
RE: Homer Bailey traded to Dodgers! - CJD - 12-22-2018, 03:44 AM
RE: Homer Bailey traded to Dodgers! - McC - 12-22-2018, 12:11 PM