Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers are basically out of the playoffs
(12-23-2018, 10:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I mean, maybe not to the extent you’re talking, but I won’t lie,  the Steelers on the verge of elimination has me feeling pretty good today.

But I’ve seen this before, Steelers will find a way.

Yeah and I've seen it too. 

I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns beat Baltimore and the Steelers crush the Bengals, giving everyone false hope, only to get rolled by the Titans at home in the WC game in two weeks.

Everyone was hyped that the defense finally made a stand in beating the Pats last week. I'll admit I was hopeful too......until Tuesday when I saw highlights of the last drive. The Pats last play.....Brady felt pressure that wasn't there and rather than stepping into the pass, stepped left causing the rainbow that was incomplete. If he steps into that pass and delivers as strike like he should have, Julian Edelman was wide open for the score.

He makes that throw and the Steelers are on a 5 game skid and 7-7-1 right now, with the defense falling apart 5 straight weeks.

That uncharacteristic Brady mistake bought Steelers fans an undeserved week of hope....and Omar another 5 years as HC.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers are basically out of the playoffs - StrictlyBiz - 12-23-2018, 11:05 PM