Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers
(12-23-2018, 11:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Vigil does not start on most teams. He's a backup.

Same with Billings.

Some with 4 of our offensive lineman not named Boling.

On offense - Green, Boyd, Mixon, and Boling are the only guys who would start on a good team.

On defense - Atkins, Dunlap, Bates, and probably Jackson.

There we have 8 guys who would start on a Good team. That means we have 14 guys that wouldn't.

Now tell me how we fix that in 1 year?
1.) Vigil is a 2 down player and a top 3 down back up LB on most teams.
2.) Billings is a starter at nose for most teams again he isn't a 3 down player though.
3.)Glenn,  Dalton, and  Westerman( one on the few things me and you agree on is he should be starting here) would start on good teams.
4.)Williams, Lawson, Billings, Vigil, Glasgow, Dennard, and Kirkpatrick are all at the very least solid starters on good teams.  Lawson is an all pro if given proper snaps.
5.) I think people are way too harsh on Price and Ross as well. Their first year starters; Price missed most of the off-season program and then got hurt in week 2 and missed multiple weeks. I would like to see what he could do with a full off-season of work and full health. 
Ross has had a poor season when it comes to catch percentage but he also has had a good season when it comes to TDs.  Again I would like to see what he could do  a full season of Dalton at QB and Green opposite of him at WR. I think he has more to offer that what we have witnessed.
(12-23-2018, 11:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Are you aware that KJ Wright has 11 solo tackles this year and has only played in 3 games?
Yes I am fully aware that's why I think we can get him at a cheaper price.
He also has had 4 straight 100 + tackles in 4 straight years and two straight years of 5 or more pass breakups.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers - J24 - 12-24-2018, 12:37 AM