Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon and Hubbard promises to bring changes to losing program
(12-25-2018, 01:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I just read your OP, now my prediction.

A bunch of fans will bash MB versus saying it is nice to say players step and say they are the problem, they need to fix it.

If I am wrong, I will eat crow, but sadly I won't be. MB is the owner, he or his family will likely always be the owner. So if you feel the MB family does not want to win or is not capable to win, I have a simple question. Why are you still a fan? No one is forcing you to be a Bengals fan. If the team gives you that much misery, by all means use your brain and go find greener pastures, no one should stay in forced misery, not forced by MB or his family, forced by own decision to be miserable.

I am frustrated as anyone, but MB is going nowhere. I make a conscious decision to be a fan knowing the Bengals may never win a playoff game or a Super Bowl. Bitching and moaning by me will never change the narrative.

So go away fire away at me if I offended you or if I was wrong on the direction the thread would go of bashing MB.

On a side note, Merry Christmas to all and God Bless.

I've never been more offended!!!!

Merry Christmas brother... To you, and yours.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon and Hubbard promises to bring changes to losing program - jason - 12-25-2018, 06:41 PM