Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-21-2018, 04:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes, because as POTUS, he is held to a higher level of accountably.

The guys in those other countries are not, despite that Matt thinks they are. We've seen it in the past, and we will see it in the future as well. They will do small things like the build a highway or 100 homes project for face value while lining their pockets and their closest allies pockets as well.

now that you are pressuring me. I will change the 100 homes from Cheaply built to nicely built, but guess what, BFine, MichaelSean and I each get 20 of them for our family members to live in. That leaves 40 that i will randomly use a lottery (and of course charge a for it, gotta make a little more money you know, I'm a greedy sob) and have a weekly drawing to give one away each week. If I play my cards right, I can end up with more money than it cost to build the homes. I'm such an evil genius, and there's nothing you can do about it. So what if you don't give me more money next year, my colleagues and I are already rich enough we don't care. Of course though, I will hold my hand out and brag about the good things we have done for my country and tell you what you want to hear in hopes that you give me more.

Oh Shoot, I already figured out my next projects that should be music to your ears. We want to invest in clean energy and bring power to the people (people meaning my colleagues and our families in those new homes get free electric while we charge everyone else).

BTW, it's a shame our people don't have clean drinking water, can you pitch in for that? We gonna make El Salvador Great(I can't say again cause it never was)!! (I'm gonna be rich enough to leave this shitty country once I'm done as the leader if I want to or stay and live like a king).

I wonder when someone will hold him accountable for what he says and does?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - GMDino - 12-26-2018, 11:10 AM