Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It's time we moved on from Price
(12-26-2018, 01:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: While it's easy to think the Bengals would have been better with Orlando Brown over Malik Jefferson, the Bengals could have treated Brown the same way they treated Jefferson...make him ride the pine. And Brown has been just "meh" for the Ravens to this point.

The real crime is not giving Jefferson more snaps when the LBs have been doing so poorly. At least if he had been played, the fans could understand whether the Bengals were right in keeping him on the bench or not.

Fair enough.

Seems the Ravens have been pleased with Brown Jr thus far and he may well be the Long Term option for them at Right Tackle.

As for Malik, I guess the Coaching Staff did not trust his decision making but it takes experience to improve that. They should have used various opportunities to get him some playing time, especially once the team's Playoff hopes became dismal.

I didn't hate the Malik pick at the time. I just wanted that extra mid round Offensive Lineman instead to get a development pipeline going.

Now Malik is in the Linebacker development pipeline and hopefully he will be a fit for today's game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's time we moved on from Price - McC - 12-26-2018, 10:33 AM
It's time we moved on from Price - BenZoo2 - 11-25-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: It's time we moved on from Price - McC - 12-24-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: It's time we moved on from Price - depthchart - 12-26-2018, 02:15 PM
RE: It's time we moved on from Price - McC - 12-27-2018, 11:45 AM