Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone
(12-26-2018, 05:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Believe what you read. I'm gonna go with his approval numbers are just fine in the Military. When the voter closes the curtain they're going to vote for the person that wants to increase their budget, not reduce it. I just found it disingenuous to suggest this was some "stunt" to boost numbers with the Military.

I do believe what I read when they are statements made with evidence rather than guesses. There are margins of error, sure, but it is pretty clear what the trend has been for his approval ratings with the military. As for the suggestion being disingenuous, I don't see it as so. I don't necessarily agree, but "stunt[s]" are the norm for Trump.

(12-26-2018, 05:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What are your views on the visit?

Same as my views on his not visiting: I don't care.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone - Belsnickel - 12-26-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Trump - BakertheBeast - 12-03-2019, 07:27 AM