Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2019 Draft needs to hit 3 HRs( like John Dorsey did)
(12-26-2018, 01:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not saying Mayfield is a HOF-er, but the fact that you are comparing his first year starting for a squad that won 1 game out of their past 33 to the best year of Dalton's 8 year career might be a bit telling.

It just seems like you are saying you don't see what the Mayfield hype is all about since Andy Dalton played better than him for most of one season in 8 years.

I can see what the Mayfield hype is about in Cleveland but nationally they need to slow down. The thing about the hype train that pisses me off is that if Andy Dalton has played for the Browns or Jets these last 8 years they would have a totally different attitude towards him. 

Can you imagine if Dalton would have led the Browns to five playoff appearances? The Jets?  They would have built a shrine to him in Cleveland and the media would be praising him.

Its not like the Browns didnt do anything to help Mayfield out  this year. They went out and signed Jarvis Landry. They have a great offensive line and a good defense. 

I wasnt comparing that year to his specifically. I was saying that we had a QB that could have challenged for the MVP. Does that not mean anything to you? You could actually compare any year of Dalton's to what Mayfield is doing this year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft needs to hit 3 HRs( like John Dorsey did) - bengalhoel - 12-26-2018, 06:48 PM