Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Could Be Last Game For These Bengals
(12-27-2018, 12:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: so you want to let all out TEs walk in free agency? and half our OL?

Right, because none of these players on this list are Play-Off Win type players.  The TE's and O Line at end of contracts are a bunch of slugs and we could use an upgrade anyway.  I don't see one player in this list worth keeping.  The linebackers in this list aren't good in pass coverage, which is huge Bengals weakness.  Dennard has never lived up to top pick.  Og and Fish have been a bust.   Send a huge message by letting them all walk.

Oh, if Bengals were big on keeping them, they would have been signed by now.  

As to the person saying 2019 Bengals camp would all need name tags. The last place Bungles are bad and becoming like 1990 's Bungles. Look, Cleveland Browns made changes and are better. Kansas City Chiefs made changes. Open up roster spots, free up over 30 million extra in money, and make some changes.

As to players they can trade or cut and not go against salary cap, that would be a whole different list, but I'm sure there are Bengals in that list that need flushed also. Time to blow it up and rebuild since in Last Place. Considering Last Place, I would be OK if everybody in training camp is wearing a name tag, including new head coach and coaches.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Be Last Game For These Bengals - kevin - 12-27-2018, 02:21 PM