Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You want a coach that holds players accountable?
(12-26-2018, 12:11 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No coach has won a Super Bowl, until they did.  One trait in common with most Super Bowl winning coaches is accountability.   The ability to hold players responsible for their actions on the field, or off the field.  We've complained for years about a lack of general accountability on this team from the coaching staff.  

Jay Gruden is a man that holds his players accountable to the lines that he establishes.  Prior to losing both of his QBs to season ending injury, the Redskins were in control of their division, and trending upward.  He may or may not have had the parts to make a deep run, I really don't care.  But, what I do like about him is he has a master plan, he draws lines, he holds people accountable to what he has established.  He is the polar opposite of Marv, the players coach.  Jay Gruden is a Coaches coach.

After 16 years of mediocrity with a players coach, it's time we went the opposite direction, and went with a disciplinarian.

Yeah, i would be down with Jay being our next HC, just no Marv or Hue please.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You want a coach that holds players accountable? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-27-2018, 02:43 PM