Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Free Agents: Who stays, who goes?
(12-27-2018, 03:30 PM)Au165 Wrote: I'm out on Eiffert at this point because the whole idea of counting on him in any fashion just hasn't panned out. I think Uzomah can be a solid TE2 low end TE1 when healthy and with other weapons healthy. Rookie TE's tend to struggle early so having him as the stop gap could be  nice.

I think Dennard is a must resign because corners are at a premium in the league in general. I feel like he and WJ3 both have benefited the last couple weeks of playing more straight press man. I think Dennard should get a crack on the outside and Dre's money could be rolled over with little dead money.

Redmond and Hopkins should be resigned if for nothing else depth. I think Hopkins can be an average starter in this league and as Katherine points out Redmond is still really young.

I'd bring Bobby Hart back as well on a vet minimum deal as a camp body that if injuries take a toll around the league could (don't laugh) be good trade bait for a late round pick.

You're insane mang.

No way I'd keep Hart near this team even as a camp body.

That guy looks as lost as a wide eyed rookie UFA from some podunk college.

Air is literally a better blocker.

Hopkins should stay if anything for a backup center.

Redmond is a dumbass.  If we were even sniffing a playoff seed I'd be blowing a fuse about his penalties.

The only way I'd keep Dennard is if he's cheap.

Eifert the same. Cheap and hope you get his production for a couple of games at least.  He helped this team more than hurt it this year.  Way too many other factors caused this season to go down the tubes to pin it on his injury.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Free Agents: Who stays, who goes? - BengalsRocker - 12-27-2018, 04:37 PM