Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Free Agents: Who stays, who goes?
(12-27-2018, 08:32 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I know.  I guess some people actually think Dennard is good?

He's not.  He's also injured often.

I know the answer is probably to let them both go...  but which would you rather have?

A high level TE that can make plays, win, a few games, that's often injured but you can get cheap or a DB that has done absolutely squat who you might have to pay that also gets injured a lot?

It's just maddening that we have 3 first round CBs and can't get any interceptions.

People will probably blame it on LBers because that's the target for problems on this team.

Turning blind eyes to our lack of front line pressure and DBs that can't make plays or hang onto passes thrown right to them.

Just some sad stuff right there.

Thing with Dennard that kills him for me is that he's been a disaster whenever he's had to line up outside.  How much is an average slot CB worth?  

I just see reupping Dennard as Dre 2.0.  People will be screaming for him to be cut in a year.  Use the money on the OL or DL.  There's a ton of quality DL available in FA.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Free Agents: Who stays, who goes? - Whatever - 12-27-2018, 09:01 PM