Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone
(12-28-2018, 12:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: Why do you make the assumption that his visit is for ratings, yet every other president did it because they were a good person?

I make that assumption. It is based on what I perceive as the motivations of presidents. Trump is the first president that I do not believe has the best interests of this country in mind. Other presidents have had a life of service to their people, while Trump has been nothing bust a capitalist conman, defrauding people of their money and running businesses into the ground, building what successes he has had on the backs of others while he slaps his name on it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone - Belsnickel - 12-28-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Trump - BakertheBeast - 12-03-2019, 07:27 AM