Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone
(12-28-2018, 03:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

Military personnel are generally more conservative than the general population but they are not a bunch of rubes that blindly follow Trump.

They know there is a problem when Trump claims to be smarter than the Generals.  I would think military men would side with their own like John Kelly and James Mattis over old Bone Spurs.

I've freely said Military Service goes a long way with me and it is why my #1 choice this past election was Jim Webb. But once he joked about killing someone in combat; I knew his hopes were dashed. That's why I hoping this cycle Seth Moulton, Tom Cotton, and/or my man Alan West throw their hats into the ring.  

Of course many in the Military are appalled by the remarks trump makes, and may voice it in things such as approval ratings; but they are not ignorant and realize they are just words. They are not going to cut off their noses to spite their faces; nor would I expect any group to. And I do not know one person in the Military that didn't absolutely love Maddog and I supported his reason for resigning 100%.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone - bfine32 - 12-28-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Trump - BakertheBeast - 12-03-2019, 07:27 AM