Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone
(12-28-2018, 04:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've freely said Military Service goes a long way with me and it is why my #1 choice this past election was Jim Webb. But once he joked about killing someone in combat; I knew his hopes were dashed. That's why I hoping this cycle Seth Moulton, Tom Cotton, and/or my man Alan West throw their hats into the ring.  

Of course many in the Military are appalled by the remarks trump makes, and may voice it in things such as approval ratings; but they are not ignorant and realize they are just words. They are not going to cut off their noses to spite their faces; nor would I expect any group to.

Wow. "just words."    

Not sure whether that shocks me more or the high hopes for Tom Cotton (who undercut his commander-in-chief during the Iran negotiations) or the out-of-control Alan West.

(12-28-2018, 04:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And I do not know one person in the Military that didn't absolutely love Maddog and I supported his reason for resigning 100%.

But did you support the principles of US foreign policy stated in his letter? Do person's in the military who "love" Mad Dog also agree with his affirmation of respect (and need) for allies, advocation of diplomacy, and insistence on an "unambiguous" approach to adversaries?  That's what I'm curious to know.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone - Dill - 12-28-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: Trump - BakertheBeast - 12-03-2019, 07:27 AM