Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone
(12-28-2018, 04:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Be shocked all you want but IMO actions trump words.

As to Tom Cotton: Did Mad Dog just undercut his CiC or did he simply disagree with a move made by the administration?

West was never out of Control and a letter signed by 95 members of Congress support this.

Of course "actions trump words," but words are also actions (see "pig," "horseface," "interesting idea" and "fire and fury").

I don't have a problem with senators or cabinet members undercutting an out-of-control C-in-C.  I was assuming you would though.

West has long been out of control--very evident in his overseeing the torture of an Iraqi prisoner, and in his many comments about the defense of "Western Civilization" against Islam and the 81 Congressmen he supposes members of the Communist party.

(12-28-2018, 04:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Imagine my surprise that you only took issue with the GOP candidates listed.

Of course many in the Military support Mad Dog's character. So you need no longer be curious.

I only took issue with people you listed as those you would vote for. 

My question was not about "character" but foreign policy.  So still curious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone - Dill - 12-28-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Trump - BakertheBeast - 12-03-2019, 07:27 AM