Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone
(12-28-2018, 05:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Of course "actions trump words," but words are also actions (see "pig," "horseface," "interesting idea" and "fire and fury").

I don't have a problem with senators or cabinet members undercutting an out-of-control C-in-C.  I was assuming you would though.

West has long been out of control--very evident in his overseeing the torture of an Iraqi prisoner, and in his many comments about the defense of "Western Civilization" against Islam and the 81 Congressmen he supposes members of the Communist party.

I only took issue with people you listed as those you would vote for. 

My question was not about "character" but foreign policy.  So still curious.
As I said folks can rightfully be appalled by words. but many understand the difference between them and actions. 

Of course I have no issue with anyone questioning a CiC; as long as they understand the line between rational difference and insubordination.

Out of control does not equal I disagree with it.

I also listed Webb and Moulton as people I would have voted for and have said so openly.

I'm more of an expert on Character than foreign policy, it's above my pay grade; so you'll have to take your curiosity elsewhere
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone - bfine32 - 12-28-2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Trump - BakertheBeast - 12-03-2019, 07:27 AM