Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone
(12-28-2018, 05:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said folks can rightfully be appalled by words. but many understand the difference between them and actions. 

Of course I have no issue with anyone questioning a CiC; as long as they understand the line between rational difference and insubordination.

Out of control does not equal I disagree with it.

I also listed Webb and Moulton as people I would have voted for and have said so openly.

I'm more of an expert on Character than foreign policy, it's above my pay grade; so you'll have to take your curiosity elsewhere

LOL, most everyone, including you, is operating above his pay grade in this forum.  You've dodged a most interesting and critical question.

You don't disagree with "out of control"? 

Presidential words are "actions."  They move the stock market up and down, may comfort enemies and send allies looking for diplomatic re-alignment.  They set--and can lower--standards of public discourse, especially for the impressionable young.  They can uplift a nation--or shame it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump makes surprise Christmas visit to troops in Iraq in first trip to combat zone - Dill - 12-28-2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Trump - BakertheBeast - 12-03-2019, 07:27 AM