Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-28-2018, 04:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That's not a good argument. The system is in place at 8 weeks for it to "feel" pain, and react to it. It has no idea the depth of pain until it has had been introduced to pain. In reality the first pain it feels will be excruciating because it knows nothing else.

It's the same as me saying Pat i'm gonna hit you on the head.
Until you have experienced it, you have no idea if I am going to gently pat your head or attempt to knock you out. Either way, you are going to react and then sort out the level of the pain.

With that said, if it was possible, they should do a test of the baby getting bumped by the one-eyed dragon vs poked with a needle. If the reaction is the same, then maybe it doesn't have the ability to distinguish yet, but if the reaction is more violent towards the needle poking it, then maybe it does.

Either way, we really should all stop arguing about this, no one is going to bend until there is more evidence supporting their claims.
Amazing points, and liberals never bend, even when they’re faced with facts and logic like you just presented.

It’s like my Democrat aunt when Obama was running for office and she would try to say why he’d be a good President, which I just kept countering her with facts and logic, so finally she just said “well....... you’re just racist.”

I was thinking “that pretty much sums up the logic of Democrats.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - BFritz21 - 12-28-2018, 09:31 PM