Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Free Agents: Who stays, who goes?
(12-28-2018, 07:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't see it as far as Uzomah being a #1. I don't trust his hands or his playmaking ability.

As for the Bengals rarely using the TE, the Bengals will use a TE if they have a good one. Eifert was just an elite redzone target. He wasn't elite in the other 80 yards of the field. Kroft and Uzomah have only put up numbers the same way Sanu did when AJ Green went down that one year, by force feeding due to lack of other better options.

Gresham caught 172 passes in his first three seasons as a Bengal. Gronkowski caught 187 passes in his first three seasons as a Patriot. Now Gresham didn't have Gronkowski ability, and he sure didn't have Tom Brady throwing him the ball, but to say that the Bengals don't use the TE when they have a healthy and good option just isn't true.

Agreed. I'd be ok with CJ being a backup.

The dropoff from Eifert to the other TE's was huge and a reason why our offense tanked early in the year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Free Agents: Who stays, who goes? - THE PISTONS - 12-28-2018, 09:41 PM