Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-29-2018, 01:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not sure I understand your point.

Are you are claiming that every single player we draft or sign just doesn't care about winning?

I find that hard to believe.

I think players do care about winning. but when a (Im.just throwing names out there for conversation sake)
John Ross gets drafted or a Carlos Dunlap...when they 1st come to Cincy at PBS...whats the impression they get?
"welcome to Cincy.....27 seasons without a playoff win.......but here enjoy a Gold Star or a bag of Grippos chips
as we tour the place with Marvin Lewis"

now when a player gets here we know this for a fact......hes acheived a life long dream.hes in the big leagues.
he will be paid more money than hes ever seen before.

but what we dont know is......does that player have that drive to rewrite Bengal history in his own way. ?
is he ready to do all he can to elevate this franchise to a level rarely seen in 30 years.

Look at Patrick Mahomes. hes on the verge of getting the Cheifs to a place not experienced by a Cheifs fan 
since Len Dawson. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - impactplaya - 12-29-2018, 01:46 AM