Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc: 'The Cincinnati Bengals belong to you, the fans'
(12-29-2018, 01:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Robert Kraft does not give a shit about pleasing his fan base.  He has repeatedly unpset them by trading/releasing fan favorite players because he felt they were getting too old or expensive.

The only difference between Robert Kraft and Mike Brown is that Kraft is much better at his job than Brown.

Bengal fans need to stop acting like Mike Brown's incompetence is actually a personal attack on them.  He doesn't hate Bengal fans.  He is not evil,  mean, or heartless.  He just is not good at his job.

You know, I’ve heard Bob Kraft praise his fans and apologize to Patriots fans for losing the Super Bowl last year......All I hear from Mike Brown is the belittling of us, the fans. I believe last season he blamed “Judgmental Fans” for the empty stadium....not the performance of a losing team. I’ve never heard Mike Brown say: Our fans deserve better than how we are performing....never. Maybe he has....I just can’t recall it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doc: 'The Cincinnati Bengals belong to you, the fans' - Gamma Ray Tan - 12-29-2018, 02:15 AM