Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest problem with defense this season
(12-28-2018, 09:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Really, if you value PFF...all of our tackles outside of Geno grade out low 70's.

Billings will be like other players on the Bengals and have a career year in his contract year after doing little...sign a large contract...then regress to the mean.

Hope not, i want to see this guy become that dominant Vince Wilfork type next to Geno before Geno retires.

(12-29-2018, 12:38 AM)lone bengal Wrote: - The linebackers are terrible even when all healthy
-The defensive line was supposed to be the strength of the team and it was bad even when Lawson was healthy, plus he can't help in stopping the run he's a pass rusher only.
- 3 first round corners and they have zero picks between them which is embarrassing
- Zero creativity on defense

Need new coaches everywhere but damn is Haslett terrible?

(12-29-2018, 12:51 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Bates has some decent ball skills at safety, but watching the rest of the secondary try to make a play on the football is brutal. If I had to guess I would say we have dropped at least 10 ints this season ?

Bates was better than i thought he would be as a rookie and tackled much better than i thought.

I think he can be our future Steeler killer like Reggie was if we get a decent DC.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest problem with defense this season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-29-2018, 03:16 PM