Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-29-2018, 01:13 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think the overall point the OP is trying to make, is when a player becomes a Bengal, it doesn't become their persona and therefore they just don't have that live and die for the team mentality. When a player gets drafted by a team with a winning tradition like the Steelers, Pats, Cowboys, etc. they internalize the team as part of who they are and winning/losing becomes very personal and just might provide that extra little drive players need to become champions.  I'll add the the Bengals aren't the only team in the league with this problem, the Lions and Cardinals probably fall into this category too.

Big problem for team, but not only problem.

Well said. It doesn't take long for a player to feel like he landed in a bad situation. The atmosphere in the locker room will help develop a negative opinion.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - HarleyDog - 12-29-2018, 04:36 PM