Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-29-2018, 08:32 PM)McC Wrote: And what was their magic formula?  Oh yeah, they started winning.     And they all had the nerve to win in the playoffs.

Anybody who has the audacity to rag on Bengal fans is just way out of bounds.  How can anybody go all in on a Marvin led team when the eventual outcome is never in doubt?  Fire his arrogant ass and and hire someone whose philosophies were born in this century and just see what fans do.

Their fans still turned out and supported them on their way to playoffs.  Their fans didn't go "Oh...if you win a playoff game we'll show up next year...unless you fall off...then we still won't show up."

What does going all in on a Marvin led team even mean, exactly?  Is buying a ticket for a regular season game or a jersey of your favorite player a waste if the team loses in the playoffs?  I mean, I want Marvin gone, too, but what does that even mean?

Can you not see the irony in one of the cheapest fanbases in the NFL constantly calling out one of the cheapest owners in the NFL for being cheap?  

This team definitely needs a culture change.  Like it or not, a team's fanbase is a huge part of that culture.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - Whatever - 12-29-2018, 11:05 PM