Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let’s Talk About Throwing Deep
(12-30-2018, 01:56 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Gah, I think that no matter what anyone puts in front of you that disproves your opinion, you'll continue to change the goal to something different.  I don't know that I'll continue to respond to your posts..

Jesus, every time you criticize someone around here you are against them. I like Andy Dalton and I support him when people around here bash him consistently. The article says "Andy Dalton is better at the deep throws than you think". Throws being the key word there because there are multiple of them. Down the seam , Go routes etc...  

All I was saying was that when a WR streaks down the sideline, Andy has a tendency to float the ball out of bounds. I again, do not go to PFF , I just rely on what I see. I have watched every game that Andy Dalton has played and it sticks out to me. If you find stats to specifically debunk that , I will apologize and say you are right.

Anyway, I look at it as two Bengals fans discussing something and I dont take it personally. If you dont respond to my posts, I respect that but I am here for the same reason you are and I dont try to offend anyone. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let’s Talk About Throwing Deep - McC - 12-29-2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Let’s Talk About Throwing Deep - McC - 12-30-2018, 01:58 PM
RE: Let’s Talk About Throwing Deep - McC - 12-30-2018, 05:15 PM
RE: Let’s Talk About Throwing Deep - McC - 12-29-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Let’s Talk About Throwing Deep - bengalhoel - 12-30-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Let’s Talk About Throwing Deep - McC - 12-30-2018, 02:07 PM