Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong)
(12-30-2018, 11:40 AM)Beaker Wrote: Okay, put about a hundred of those negative fan responses end to end or side by side and now you have a toxic and negative fan base, which is where we now stand. If you don't think that is part of the overall problematic culture around this team then you re just another one of the entitled masses who believe that everything that happens in this world is someone/something else's fault. Accept that fan toxicity is part of the problem and help change it rather than trying to justify it and keep it in place. Help change what you can control, not whine about what you cannot.

I guess the fans in Pittsburgh were the same in the 41 years before they won a super bowl? NO...They were  the same after the next five? NO.... You would have to be pretty dumb to not equate success with a positive fan base. You would be hard pressed to find an enthusiastic fan base in any town that constantly puts out a poor product year in and year out. It has been three years since the last playoff appearance and twenty six since the last win and with the teams showing this year the next years don't look too promising. Facing the future with an owner who refuses to go after players in free agency its awfully hard to be optimistic. Maybe a fan revolt is what will make the front office stand up and take notice, if not at least we have got to vent a little before next year. WHO DEY
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I know what might be really hindering this franchise. ( I might be wrong) - Catmandude123 - 12-30-2018, 03:05 PM