Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
(12-31-2018, 12:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So, you are saying (I don't disagree), it is not on the head coach, it is on scouting, drafting and the front office. If so, then sadly changing the HC will change nothing in 2019.

I honestly don't know, because this league also shows how important a good HC is. If we had a guy like Andy Reid, McVay, or someone of that caliber, I do think we would be much better. 

But those guys don't come up every year. 

Changing to a better HC would obviously do something though. Keep our team and replace Marv with Bill Beli? Yeah, we are better. But I do think the team needs more talent to compete for a SB. Playoffs or bust in 1 year is a reach for this team IMO. 

Especially considering our division now. The Browns are good, and young. They are a great choice this offseason for HC candidates. Baltimore has a promising group, and another young, talented QB. Pittsburgh dropped this year, but they have showed no signs for us to think that their dominance will magically end.

EDIT: Also, to answer your question: I think drafting improved with a better HC. Yes, I think they have an impact. But scouting and FO? Yeah, I don't see much magical improvement there sadly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - thillan - 12-31-2018, 12:41 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM